Not a CAD issue but a website one this time. I decided to bite the bullet and change my PHP version for the website from 5 to 7. This caused an “500 internal server error” which was not that helpful.
I turned on debugging (make sure you tutn it off afterwards) and that gave a slightly more “useful” error – “PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() ” – that was almost as cryptic but one search later and the soultion was easy.
For what is worth, I encountered the same error and the issue was solved by enabling theFracesco
nd_mysqliextension in the PHP 7 configuration, and disabling the
Just change the PHP modules and your are sorted. One change later and all is good! Thank you Francesco!